Our team combines for over 35 years of experience in the fields of real estate investing, operations, city planning, entrepreneurship, finance, engineering, architecture, contracting, branding & marketing. Belle Hampton's diverse experience, our integrity and focus on design are keys to our track-record and continued success.
The firm’s leadership and investment team members have demonstrated success through numerous real estate endeavors and across a spectrum of value creation strategies, including renovations, development, and repositioning, and they have served in advisory and consulting roles for clients and investors.
Our management team consists of:
Zerik Scales – Partner (Design, Architecture & Contracting)
10 Years as a social conscious developer
• Work: Director of Restorations at Reinhabit
• Fully licensed California Contractor
• Masters of Urban & City Planning, University of Southern California; BA of Architecture, Hampton University
• Design Philosophy: “He who owns land dictates how the world is shaped,”
Shawn Ward – Partner (Finance, Strategy & Marketing)
Managed the launch of over 15 consumer product, tech and service companies since 2001
• Financial Modeling, Business Operations and Program Management
• Masters and Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering (University of Michigan; Oakland University)
• Work: Detroit Motor City Match, Chrysler, Adidas, NYU Data Future Labs, Puma, Fila, Ward & Fifth Consulting, KangaROOS, Converse, Merrell, Williamson Goods & Supply
• Awards & Recognition: CNN New Guard, Farmani Group, People Magazine, Black Enterprise, NY Urban League